ESSE Ltd. on behalf of Evolve RS Group are currently seeking to recruit a Finance Manager with excellent organizational and analytical skills to join their team on a reduced-hours basis. The right candidate is expected to be detail-oriented, knowledgeable on statistics, have strong problem-solving skills, and an investigative nature.
Finance Manager responsibilities include:
- Plan, organize, and execute financial tasks and projects of the organization;
- Make estimates of funds required for the short and long-term financial objectives of the organization;
- Complete financial reports, lead the month-end closing process and conduct monthly financial forecast;
- Develop and implement plans for budgeting, forecasting, and reporting;
- Achieve a proper mix of equity and debt to minimize cost and maximize operational profit;
- Strategize on fund procurement through banks and other financial institutions;
- Prudently make investments on assets that maximize returns;
- Provide financial insight and analysis to drive the business performance of the organization;
- Manage and monitor metrics, KPI tracking, and reports;
- Evaluate the financial performance of the organization and measure returns on investments;
- Understand and calculate the risks involved in the financial activities of the organization;
- Engage in any other task commensurate with the role.
Finance Manager requirements:
- Degree in Finance / Accounting or related (essential);
- 3 years of work experience as a Finance Manager (essential);
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills;
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team;
- Excellent report-writing and communication skills;
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office, SAP, and other financial planning software, including Shireburn software.
Evolve by RS Group – KMP-86789