Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in online casino. Operating at the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators.
Our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which features real tables with real dealers in real-time. Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Evolution Live, Red Tiger and NetEnt, and multiple award-winning international player product favourites, such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and Gonzo’s Quest. Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with a MCAP of EUR 20+BN.
Across our 20+ sites, we have 10,000+ people working in the fields of product innovation, software development, game presenters and hosts, IT support, facility and studio build as well as support services. Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion.
Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values alive, do right and work together and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casinos in the world.
Summary of the Position
The Incident Management Engineer plays a key role in ensuring high availability and attainment of service levels. As an Incident Management Engineer you will interact frequently with Customer Support, third line support teams and third-party providers, therefore having effective written and verbal communication skills are important. You will be the single point of contact for handling and monitoring our current infrastructure and must be willing to work on a rotating 24/7 shift basis.
- Detect and analyse alarms to provide fault isolation and remote troubleshooting, escalating when necessary.
- Maintain and monitor current infrastructure.
- Compile outages reports when needed.
- Acts as a focal point for outages until restoration.
- Assist in process improvement and automation.
- Document and write procedures in relation to new technologies.
- Maintain, escalate, and update NOC related tickets.
- Deliver on KPI’s set internally as well as adhere to SLA’s and OLA’s with regards to service delivery to our customers.
- Possess excellent communication skills, needed for delivery of information both to technical teams as well as non-technical personnel.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment.
- Be highly motivated, with proven aptitude for learning new skills and keeping up to date with the latest technologies and industry changes.
- Knowledge of monitoring tools including but not limited to Nagios or OP5.
- Intermediate knowledge of Linux administration including but not limited to, basic navigation through terminal reviewing and troubleshooting of logs.
- Basic knowledge of networking essentials, including LAN / WAN, routing and networking protocols and server administration including but not limited to DNS and Active Directory.
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Experience in igaming will be considered an asset.
The duties and responsibilities described in this job description are not a comprehensive list and as such additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time. The scope of the job may also be subject to change as necessitated by business demand.
- Competitive salary.
- Paid holidays.
- Gym membership.
- Remote work possibility.
- Full training and growth opportunities.
- Professional and personal development – for the right person there is the opportunity for the role to grow in responsibilities.
If you want to be part of one of the most exciting industries in the world, then apply now and join the Evolution!!
Evolution – KMP-62504