Evolution Gaming is the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Our services, which allow licensees’ players on desktop, tablet and smartphone to play live casino games at real tables and with real dealers, have won multiple industry awards. That success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people, and we are always looking to expand our talented teams.
With live broadcast operations and offices across twelve locations, we provide a creative, engaging and an enthusiastic work environment.
The Workplace Coordination Specialist is responsible for running general day to day needs of our physical premises as well as owning the process, deliveries, logistics, travels and administering budget reports.
- Co-ordinate and maintain staff and administrative records
- Co-ordinate and organise appointments and meetings
- Maintain general workplace tidiness and supervision of cleaner’s performance
- Maintain company apartments’ tidiness, inventory and supervision of cleaner’s performance
- Monitor and maintain the general workplace conditions and maintenance
- Cooperation with legal department in the process of finding new suppliers and signing agreements
- Searching for new suppliers based on quality, costs and efficiency
- Ordering and replenishing all office supplies
- Liaising with Accounts department for processing of invoices
- Keep track of expenditure vs budget
- Preparing petty cash report on a monthly basis
- Coordinating gym benefit – order vouchers / passes / membership when necessary
- Liaising with travelling agencies for flight booking
- Booking hotels and accommodation
- Booking of transport (taxis, buses, trains etc)
- Diploma in Administration and Management (EQF Level 5) or equivalent considered an asset
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English
- Highly conversant with MS Office applications such as Word, Excel and Power Point
- High sense of responsibility
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
Evolution Gaming – KMP-43652