Advising the core HR team and will provide strategic HR and ER support to the business. Reporting to the HR Business Partner, you will partner with managers in ER matters including, but not limited to, the resolution of employee relations issues, across our operation in Malta.
- Designing and implementing effective short- and long-term ER and HR policies and strategies to ensure alignment with business strategies and goals.
- Support developing training and communications to enhance overall capability in employee relations management including formal and informal responses to performance issues, grievances and disciplinaries.
- Ensuring all ER practices are up to date with current legislation.
- Management and monitoring of legal proceedings with external law firms.
- Issue relevant documentation associated with disciplinaries, salary increases and promotions any other employment-related documentation.
- Supporting and advising People Managers on a broad spectrum of ER activities including grievances, disciplinaries, restructures, redundancies, TUPE transfer.
- Supporting overall HR projects as required.
- Any other duties as required including general HR administration duties
The duties and responsibilities described in this job description are not a comprehensive list and as such additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time; The scope of the job may also be subject to change as necessitated by business demand.
- 3-5 years of proven Employee Relations experience, preferably with diverse client groups and agility to work with matrixed functional areas and stakeholders.
- University degree in Law.
- Strong Maltese employment law knowledge is a must, backed with solid experience supporting redundancies, and designing and implementing local policies.
- A strong level of both written and spoken English is essential.
- Analytical thinking demonstrated by the ability to solve problems using a logical, systematic, and sequential approach to professionally handle employee concerns.
- Outstanding relationship builder with strong collaboration skills with proven ability to build and maintain partnerships and solid working relationships with management and employees.
- The ability to operate successfully in a high volume and fast-paced environment unaided, embrace change, and balance competing and opposing priorities.
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of continuous improvement tools and processes.
- General familiarity and curiosity for a wide range of HR policies, practices, and trends.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Comprehensive training.
- Professional and personal development.
- Health insurance.
- Dynamic working environment.
- Outstanding experience in an international environment.
If you are interested, please apply by adding your CV in English!
Evolution is a market-leading developer and provider of products and services for online casino entertainment. Our excellence is driven by over 16,000 Evolutioneers across 30 markets worldwide, working in product innovation, software development, IT solutions, game hosting and business support. Evolution’s dynamic and creative environment creates a unique opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Our integrated business-to-business solutions guarantee that our clients can always provide an unrivalled online entertainment experience to their players globally. We thrive on remaining an award-winning digital powerhouse of entertainment products and services with an ever-expanding line-up of product brands: Evolution Live, NetEnt, Red Tiger, Ezugi, Big Time Gaming, Nolimit City and DigiWheel.
Evolution is a Swedish company founded in 2006 and listed on Nasdaq Nordic (EVO).
Evolution – KMP-80475