Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in the online casino. Operating at the forefront of our industry, we offer a turnkey solution for casino operators. Our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which features real tables with real dealers in real-time. Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Evolution Live, Red Tiger and NetEnt, and multiple award-winning international player product favourites, such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and Gonzo’s Quest. Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with an MCAP of EUR 20+BN.
Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters and Hosts, IT support, Facility and Studio build as well as support services. Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values alive, do right and work together and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
Evolution operates at the forefront of one of the world’s most fast-paced industries – online gaming. We have an extensive track record of no1s, and we are constantly looking for the next big hit. Key to our ambition is our people and monthly, we hire up to 1,000 people across our markets.
To ensure that we remain relevant and top of mind for relevant talent, we are now looking for a result-oriented Digital Marketing Specialist (Employer Branding and Communications) with strong analytical skills and an entrepreneurial mindset to spearhead our initiatives in digital media for our Malta, Belgium and Spain sites. The Digital Marketing Specialist will work closely with the local Talent Acquisition teams to optimise talent attraction efforts across digital media channels and platforms and help boost our visibility as an employer of choice for our key target groups across the 18+ markets from which we recruit.
- Work with the Malta-based Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding and Communications teams to develop the digital marketing plans aimed at driving conversion in the form of applicants from the identified target groups and markets; plan to specify key messages / content needs, channel mix and spend for defined KPIs.
- Lead the implementation and optimization of the agreed web, SEM, and display advertising efforts supporting the recruitment and Evolution’s position as an attractive and relevant employer with the identified target groups. Collaborate with the teams on optimising local landing pages and the user journey / experience.
- Content curation for digital recruitment campaigns in collaboration with the in-house Evolution creative team and external agencies as relevant.
- Analyse and report performance of digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and marketing KPIs).
- Identify trends, insights as well as critical conversions and drop-off points for optimisation of user funnels to maximize spend and performance.
- Contribute to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range opportunities and issues as well as talent behaviour patterns in digital media.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing / branding / communications or diploma from Digital Marketing School.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in planning and implementation of digital marketing campaigns. Experience from campaigns spanning multiple markets is an advantage.
- Demonstrable experience in managing Facebook Business Manager, TikTok Business Manager, Snapchat campaigns, Google Ads, Google Analytics, SEM, marketing databases, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Extensive knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.) for optimisation of landing pages and user funnels. Experience in marketing research and statistical analysis.
- Experience in setting up and optimising PPC campaigns on all major search engines in Europe and Asia.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
- Experience with A / B testing and multivariate experiments.
- Good analytical capability; experience in evaluating end-to-end user experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Result-oriented with proven experience in identifying target audiences for digital media and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and drive conversion.
- Ability to work within assigned budgets.
- Self-motivated team player.
- Experience in a multicultural work environment is an advantage.
The duties and responsibilities described in this job description are not a comprehensive list and as such additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time; The scope of the job may also be subject to change as necessitated by business demand.
- Competitive salary.
- Training and growth opportunities.
- Gym membership.
- Professional and personal development, for the right person there is an opportunity for the role to grow in responsibilities.
If you want to be part of one of the most exciting industries in the world, then apply now and join Evolution!
Evolution – KMP-74363