Evolution Gaming is the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Our services, which allow licensees’ players on desktop, tablet and smartphone to play Live Casino games at real tables and with real dealers, have won multiple industry awards. That success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people, and we are always looking to expand our talented teams.
With live broadcast operations and offices across twelve locations, we provide a creative, engaging and enthusiastic work environment.
As a valued member of the business intelligence team, you will work closely with clients to assist them with data-driven decisions and provide overall reporting on portfolio performance.
The successful applicant, which could be you will have a few years of experience under your belt to be able to fully grasp concepts, initiatives and help drive the BI team to continued success.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop data visualizations that indicate specific data analysis findings
- Assist clients with certain needs
- Perform regular data analysis and reporting tasks
- Propose suggestions on how to improve analysis and data-driven decisions
- Develop, implement, and conduct analysis on meaningful reports to facilitate decision making
- Present data in a clear, easy to digest way
- SQL server experience is strongly preferred
- iGaming experience would be considered an advantage
- Has demonstrated creative thinking and is passionate about data
- Hungry for information and data-driven conclusions
- The ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing is essential
- Detail-oriented, analytical and inquisitive mindset
- Mentally agile and adaptable approach
- Ability to analyze information and use logic to address work-related issues and problems
- Ability to work proficiently with Microsoft Office programs and has advanced Excel skills
- Ability to work on medium to complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance
- Ability to exercise independent judgment
- Ability to multi-task and to work under pressure
- Ability to effectively implement change while maintaining and enhancing internal customer relationships
- Competitive remuneration package
- Comprehensive training
- Professional and personal development
- Health insurance
- Free parking
- Gym membership
- Dynamic working environment
- Outstanding experience in an international environment
If you are interested, please apply by adding your CV in English!
Evolution – KMP-66357