Evolution Gaming is the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, as real as it gets live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Our services, which allow licensees’ players on desktops, tablets and smartphones to play Live Casino games at real tables and with real dealers, have won multiple industry awards. That success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people, and we are always looking to expand our talented teams.
With live broadcast operations and offices across twelve locations, we provide a creative, engaging and enthusiastic work environment.
- Understand the billing process of all the companies in the group
- Review and monitor clients’ accounts and debtor reports identifying overdue receivables
- Work together with the Finance and Commercial (KAM) teams to review clients’ status
- Send clients collection reports and supporting data relating to outstanding balances
- Send collection reports and data relating to outstanding balances to commercial teams
- Take actions to encourage timely debt recovery
- Contact clients with overdue accounts (via email and calls) to collect overdue amounts
- Identify issues attributed to account delinquency and discuss them with management and KAM team
- Negotiate payment plans together with KAM teams and monitor their execution
- Maintain records of contacts and attempted contacts with delinquent clients
- Update account status records and collection efforts
- Lead bi-weekly update meetings to update Finance and KAM teams with progress
- Report on collection activity and accounts receivable status
- Minimum of 2 years of collections experience in a B2B environment, including interaction with a large customer base
- Knowledge of billing procedures and collection techniques
- Strong communication, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and adapt to a fast-changing environment
- Good level of computer skills: MS Office, Outlook, Excel
- High sense of responsibility, attention to detail and accuracy, proactive approach, commitment to delivering quality results
- Ability to work in a team, ability to communicate and relate
- Fluent in oral and verbal English. The ability to speak other languages will be a plus
The duties and responsibilities described in this job description are not a comprehensive list and as such additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time; The scope of the job may also be subject to change as necessitated by business demand.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Comprehensive training
- Professional and personal development
- Dynamic working environment
- Outstanding experience in an international environment
If you are interested, please apply.
The purpose of processing personal data which the candidate submits to Evolution Gaming is to manage applications in view of possible pre-selection and further recruitment at Evolution. All personal data collected will only be used for this purpose and will in no case be transmitted to any third party without your consent.
Evolution – KMP-74441