We are seeking a Front End Developer to join our rapidly growing games studio in Malta, focused on the US market. We create online casino games, have a gaming platform that is integrated into an ever-expanding external casino site.
Role and responsibilities:
- Develop HTML5 games using typescript and PIXI.
- Collaborate with colleagues in the Product, QA, Art team and Java game development team to develop a playable game client.
- You will be involved in all iterations from the initial design and until the game is released.
- Maintain and update existing games in our portfolio.
- Proven working experience in full lifecycle game development.
- Expert knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and Typescript.
- Experience with PixiJS.
- Demonstrable slot game development experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Canvas / WebGL based applications using sprite animation.
- Experience with CSS 3D transforms and animation.
- Experience with client-server integrations and serialization techniques. TCP / HTTP protocol communications.
- Experience with graphically performance-heavy web applications for both desktop and mobile devices.
- Experience with version control system Git.
Nice to have:
- WebGL and hardware-accelerated 3D techniques.
- Experience working in agile, iterative environments.
- Experience with WebAudio.
- Experience working with state machines.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to details.
- Analytical thinking skills.
Perks and Benefits:
- Private medical insurance.
- Catered lunch.
- Gym membership.
- Offices perks and incentives: fun corner, fruits day, parties.
- Training and certifications internally and externally.
- Books corner and unlimited access to Udemy for business.
- Gifts and parties.
- Additional 4 weeks fully paid maternity leave, study leave.
Availability to relocate to Miami US is a big advantage.
EveryMatrix – KMP-60759