Our mission here at Eventura is simple – to accelerate success through expertise, innovation and technology. We are embarking on a significant period of change and growth and the Second Line Service Desk Analyst has a pivotal role to play in helping us on that mission.
If you are happy with a crystal clear mission, supported by Eventura’s unwavering business values, but also bring your own personality and expertise to support that mission, then this is the role for you.
Eventura is a growing, happy team based in Westhoughton, Bolton in Lancashire with offices in Stockton in Teeside, Bletchley in Buckinghamshire in the United Kingdom and St. Paul’s Bay in Malta. We have a relaxed but high-performance culture that focuses on delivering for our customers.
We offer exceptional products, solutions and expert skills to increase our client’s business systems and processes. We have some major brands including Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle and Sage in our partner list and we are always innovating the best products and technologies for our clients.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
The Second Line Service Desk Analyst will:
- Provide support to customers and 1st Line
- Service Desk Analysts by resolving technical issues in accordance with agreed SLAs, working with third-party suppliers where appropriate and escalating more complex enquiries to 3rd Line Support, 3rd parties, or management (when required)
- Take ownership of user requests, perform technical diagnosis and fix the issue either remotely or onsite
- Proactive identification and resolution of problems, aiming to reduce the incident occurrence
- Communicate effectively with customers, colleagues and suppliers to ensure that enquiries are handled professionally and service is restored quickly
- Ensure that all documentation and systems are kept up-to-date, including the Cherwell system
- To abide by processes and procedures of the company, to ensure security and service delivery principles are maintained
- Ensure that users are supported in the use of their technology, by providing the necessary training and advice
- Various technical tasks i.e. troubleshooting and infrastructure, systems monitoring, desktop / laptop builds, access management, software installation, expertise in Microsoft OS and Apple IOS, ERP support
It’s the quality of your experience that counts. You will bring:
- Strong Second Line Service Desk Analyst experience is
- 3 years managed IT services environment
- Incident management IT service delivery
Personal skills that will aid you in the role are
- Self-motivated and organized, working to deadlines
- The logical approach to problem-solving and analytical skills
- Communicate effectively via email, phone and in person
- Work both independently and as a team
- Willingness to undertake additional responsibilities
- Ability to detect inconsistencies and analyse data
- Learn quickly and adapt to complex concepts
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks
- Ability to maintain up-to-date and accurate records
- Honest and discreet when handling sensitive data
- Windows server 2012 – 2022
- Microsoft 365
- Windows 7 – Windows 11
- Active directory and group policy
- ITIL foundation certified (desirable)
- Networking technologies (LAN / WAN, VOiP, DHCP / DNS, VLAN)
- Install and configure network printers
- VMware / Hyper V
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Exchange and Office 365
- TCP / IP, Active Directory
- ERP Systems i.e. Sage / Netsuite
What’s in it for you?
- A highly competitive salary and package
- Modern, secure offices
- Flexible working opportunities.
- 25 days of holiday plus public holidays
- Career development opportunities
- Regular team and partner away days
Eventura (Malta) Ltd – KMP-74523