As a Digital Marketing Specialist at Eurosport and Disrupt you’ll get to do more than drive traffic to our website. You’ll showcase your skills together with other talented and dedicated marketing professionals in the team. More specifically, you’ll get to work closely with the Head of Marketing, Content Marketers and the Social Media teams to create campaigns that drive results for the leading sport fashion brands we represent incl. Adidas, Originals, Fila, Reebok, Skechers, Arena and many more.
- Developing, managing and executing all aspects of the company’s digital marketing campaigns and budgets
- Recommend strategies to drive online traffic to the various brand websites / social media platforms.
- Tracking conversions rates, KPIs and Sales from various channels – what worked, what didn’t and why?
- Implementing paid search, PPC and SEO strategies/campaigns as well as improve search engine rankings.
- Monitoring and optimizing campaigns on daily basis.
- Liaising with Facebook and Google Marketing expert teams highlighting any issues with the platform.
- Generating reports using various tools (incl. Google Analytics G4 and Search Console, Facebook Reporting, Supermetrics).
- Communicating with our Web Developers and assessing functionality change requests and bug fixes.
- Testing the work of the developers on the staging environment before pushing changes to live store.
- Staying on top and reviewing new technology trends and opportunities to ensure the company remains a market leader within the digital marketing space.
- Possible other tasks related to online marketing activities as needed.
- A Higher Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an Online Marketing Specialist working with Facebook, Instagram and Google.
- Strong analytical skills coupled by extensive knowledge and experience of Google Adwords and Analytics G4, Facebook Ads, etc.
- Solid understanding of reporting tools incl. Google Analytics G4, Facebook Ads Manager and Pixel.
- Knowledge of the software development cycle and experience working with web developers.
- Hands-on experience with GTM (Google Tag Manager) would be an asset.
- Good understanding of SEO.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Proactive attitude and an excellent eye for detail.
- Excellent project management skills.
Do you have what it takes?
Eurosport Ltd – KMP-77392