EuropeanFunds.info is a higher education institute and advisory firm operating in Malta, specialising in the management and control of programmes and projects co-financed by public (EU, national and regional) funds. Since our inception in 2014, we have assisted several public and private entities in applying for and managing public funding, either through our customised consultancy services or our international training programmes.
We are a strong team of enthusiastic people who are keen on consistently providing optimal solutions for our esteemed clients. In view of our ambitious expanding operations, we are currently looking for an enthusiastic person to join our team as Executive Assistant on a part-time basis.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Directly reporting to the Director (Advisory), the Executive Assistant will carry out administrative tasks relating to various publicly funded projects on behalf of our clients and support the advisory unit in its assignments.
- Executing project administration tasks, assuming full ownership of the day-to-day administrative, logistical and organizational matters, and maintaining a harmonious relationship with clients.
- Monitoring project implementation, contractual obligations, payment reimbursement processes and other project activities, to ensure timely delivery and a robust audit trail.
- Assisting in the preparation of tender documents for publication in accordance with the Public Procurement Regulations.
- Performing research activities as part of project applications, cost-benefit analyses, feasibility studies, business plans, evaluations, curriculum development, and other similar assignments.
- Performing tasks on the Structural Funds Database (training will be provided), in relation to project applications, document uploading, payment processing, population of data and other related activities to ensure up-to-date data and information.
- Compiling and physically delivering project payment claims to the relevant authorities.
- Assisting in the preparation of reports on project and related contract activities, for public authorities, on behalf of clients.
Education and experience:
- Level 4 qualification or higher and at least 1 year of experience in a professional environment.
- Qualifications or previous experience in the following will be considered an asset:
- Public procurement procedures (in Malta or the EU).
- Publicly-funded projects / programmes.
- Project management.
- Administrative services.
- Advanced English speaking and writing skills.
- Maltese speaking will be considered an asset.
- MS Word and Excel.
- Problem-solving mindset.
- Eye for detail.
- Team player.
- Positive attitude.
Applicants with their own transport will be given preference.
Working hours: Part-time, between 15 and 19 hours a week.
Working mode: Office, client-based and remote working.
Salary: Eur 7.50-8.50 per hour.EuropeanFunds.info – KMP-65098