European Academic Services is seeking to employ part-time Lecturers for the following subjects:
- English Language (with CELTA or high qualification).
- Health Care.
- Business Management.
- Information Technology.
- Tourism and Hospitality Management.
This is a great opportunity for enthusiastic teachers to join colleges and to work in a friendly and supportive institute to help deliver outstanding outcomes for all students.
European Academic Services (EAS) establishes long-term joint ventures with some of the Europe’s leading educational institutions in a unique initiative that improves their competitive position in international markets.
EAS deliver courses for international students that lead to undergraduate and postgraduate study. EAS invests in modern teaching and accommodation facilities and has an established global network that recruits students from many cultures. Each Centre is managed by a joint venture management board on which EAS and the partner colleges are equal shareholders.
You should ideally possess a master’s degree in your relevant subject or equivalent.
The role will include:
- Teach academic subject to students.
- Facilitating discussions through small group seminars and tutorials.
- Make purposeful and appropriate lesson plans that provide for effective teaching strategies and meet the individual needs of students.
- Prepare, select and use teaching-learning materials for students.
- Provide feedback on student reflections and assessments.
If you are interested in joining a team of dedicated professionals, you are kindly requested to apply below.
European Academic Services – KMP-77372