EPG Financial Services Limited is a Maltese licensed financial institution, authorised to offer a portfolio of payment solutions as well as e-money products. As a regulated institution, EPG merges technologies, services and security into optimised payments solutions for its customers.
EPG is a fully owned subsidiary of the Gauselmann Group, an internationally operating family-owned group of companies, committed to providing leisure-time entertainment and gaming fun with small stakes and prizes. EPG forms part of the MERKUR business segment which consolidates the development, production and sales of gaming machines and corresponding games in Germany and abroad, as well as the cash and ticketing activities together with financial services.
At EPG, we are currently looking for a Marketing Manager (m/f/d) to manage the EPG brand across channels and media to support the Business Development and Sales team and to act as an interface with the Product team.
- Reporting to the CEO, in this role you will be responsible for the EPG Marketing strategy and its operational execution, from the management of the brand to the liaison with the sales and product teams to help the company achieve its objectives.
- You will be the key owner for all that is related to marketing and supporting the different regional offices for EPG.
- To perform your task effectively, you will be called to engage with the Business Development and Sales team, as well as with the Product team.
- Together you will ensure that the marketing initiatives permeate and are carried out effectively from design to market.
- In addition, you will also be called to look into brand activities, guaranteeing that the EPG brand is appropriately positioned in its key segments, both from a commercial, as well as from an employer branding perspective.
- Last but not least, you will also be responsible for digital media, including the management of the company website and social media channels.
- In possession of a First degree in an area related to marketing and / or business development, while a Master’s level qualification will be considered an asset.
- Have a minimum of five years of continuous work experience in marketing and marketing management, with a good focus on brand, product and digital media management.
- Experience working in a payments or financial services environment would be an asset but is not a requirement for the role.
What to expect:
- Family-run group of companies with a positive and international business environment.
- A safe employer with economic stability.
- Open door attitude and friendly corporate culture.
- A high degree of personal responsibility.
- A wide variety of career opportunities within the entire group.
- Competitive salary and good benefits.
Euro Payment Group – KMP-77226