We are currently looking for a Frontend Developer (m/f/d) to join on a full-time basis our international team in Malta. If you are a dedicated and ambitious professional wishing to work in an environment that rewards competence, and strives to develop the best products, then we would like to hear from you. EPG Financial Services Ltd is in a very exciting transition period, therefore we are looking for individuals who embrace change, get excited by projects and want to contribute towards the company’s success!
- As a Frontend Developer (m/f/d), you will implement the frontend of the application and ensure that the software appearance matches the design.
- Moreover, you will also connect the frontend functions to the backend API and will also handle unit testing.
- In addition, the chosen candidate will occasionally handle function-testing (both automatic and manual) and keep maintaining a good quality code.
- Another part of this role involves maintaining comprehensive documentation (user guide, release log, etc) and keeping the agile principles in mind.
- Last but not least, you will also handle other ad-hoc tasks as assigned from time to time.
- At least one year of experience with Angular technologies.
- Basic understanding of the GIT version control system is essential.
- Feeling comfortable in working up and across the organization.
- A strategic thinker that results in new ideas that drive the business forward.
What to expect:
- A family-run group with a positive and international business environment.
- Open door attitude and friendly corporate culture.
- High degree of personal responsibility.
- A wide variety of career opportunities within the entire group.
- Competitive salary and good benefits.
Euro Payment Group – KMP-63662