The Head for ICT Operations and ICT Security (m/f/d) forms part of the Executive Committee and the company’s leadership team. The position features responsibility for ICT operations, including user support, the DevOps team including the cloud infrastructure, as well as ICT security, as the first line of defence. The role will call for the management of a high calibre team and exposure to cutting-edge technology that enables the running of EPG’s core operations.
- As Head of ICT Operations and ICT Security, you will be managing the support team and DevOps team through participation in processes tied to recruitment, employee development and performance management.
- You will also be called to coach, support and develop team members in order to cover their areas of operations.
- In this position, you will monitor department KPIs and ensure that projects and quality metrics are met in a timely and effective manner.
- Additionally, you will be called to take ownership of ICT and ICT Security related policies, through review of documentation, dissemination across the company, and periodic review and approval of said documents through the Board of Directors.
- In this role, you will monitor technology, infrastructure and applications, and provide recommendations on how business needs can be met, through timely and cost-effective solutions, that align with existing technology.
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience as Head of ICT or related role, with experience in technologically complex environments and / or featuring cloud services.
- Proven managerial and leadership skills.
- Knowledge working in regulated environments (such as financial services or gaming) will be considered an asset.
- An enthusiastic and committed approach with a track record of building strong, trusted base relationships with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels.
- Possess a strong work ethic and a team player mentality.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English.
What to expect:
- Family-run group of companies with a positive and international business environment.
- Open door attitude and friendly corporate culture.
- A high degree of personal responsibility.
- A wide variety of career opportunities within the entire group.
- Competitive salary and good benefits.
Euro Payment Group – KMP-75717