- Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the power plant and auxiliaries;
- Reporting to the Operations Team Leader;
- Working a 24/7 arrangement averaging 40 hours per week over the year.
- Candidates require a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a power plant or similar oil and gas / heavy engineering roles;
- A recognised craft qualification (MQF Level 5) in an engineering discipline is required and knowledge of process engineering computer applications would be an advantage;
- Good verbal and written skills in English language are required.
The successful candidate would be based at Delimara 4 Power Plant in Marsaxlokk.
ESB International – KMP-54438