This is a role for ambitious professionals with at least 2 years of proven experience in a similar position. Ideally, candidates shall be in possession of a professional qualification or in the final stages of their studies. The following are the responsibilities and duties for this role and also the required skill set.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Take a lead role in dealing with all aspects of planning, conducting and finalisation of statutory audits together with the Audit Partners;
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with client personnel and meet client and firm deadlines;
- Report and present findings to the business, making recommendations for solutions and improvements to policies / procedures;
- Assurance, preparation, and review of financial statements following GAPSME and IFRS;
- Other assurance and audit commitments can be passed to your responsibility.
- Good working knowledge of GASPME, IFRS, and international auditing standards;
- Ability to identify, report and handle sensitive issues;
- Capable of working within a team, managing multiple engagements and working to demanding deadlines;
- Smart, highly motivated, well-presented individual with an eye for details;
- Excellent organisational and communication skills and ability to multitask;
- Fluency in the English language (both written and spoken);
- Ability to work and perform under pressure.
Equis Assurance Ltd – KMP-74639