EquestriMalta is a new regulatory authority set up to oversee all equestrian sports in Malta. It will be responsible for regulating horse racing, polo, and dressage, in a bid to strengthen the sector and help local competitors achieve better results in international competition. It will also be responsible for maintaining an online register of horses and horse professionals, facilitating the process of obtaining passports for horses and developing an exchange program to give local equestrian athletes the chance to train and race overseas.
With a view to building up its professional team, the organisation is seeking to employ an Inspector.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Control registrations of racing horses, training establishments, Trainers, Drivers, Jockeys.
- Enforcement of rules and regulations as established under Act No XLIX of 2020 of the laws of Malta.
- Implementation of Directive 14 of the Public Service Management Code.
- Supervision of welfare standards for doping control.
- A relevant qualification at MQF level 3.
- A minimum of three years supervisory experience.
- Experience in horse racing will be considered an asset.
Jobsplus Permit No: 274/2022
EquestriMalta – KMP-80025