Equal Partners Foundation is a parent-run, non-profit foundation supporting families with children and adults with disabilities and / or learning difficulties. Equal Partners seeks to support people with disabilities and learning difficulties toward a more independent and meaningful life within an inclusive society.
Equal Partners Foundation is looking for a motivated individual who is well-organised and capable of adapting easily to new situations to join their team as an Office Administrator on a reduced hours basis in their Valletta offices.
The candidate would be responsible for the below duties:
- Analysing the timesheets of the educators and psychologists and presenting various monthly reports. Timesheets will be made available by our professional staff and our clients.
- Administration of invoices, receipts, payments and deposits and coordinating with the foundation accountant.
- Liaising with MFED regarding payment for the government subsidised services we provide.
- And any other activity needed for the smooth running of the services.
- Experience in administrative work;
- Good knowledge of excel and other Microsoft applications;
- Good communication skills.
Equal Partners Foundation – KMP-65166