Equal Partners Foundation (Malta) is looking to recruit a Developmental Interventionist to join their team on a full / part-time basis. Equal Partners Foundation is a parent-run foundation established in 1999, with the primary objective of supporting individuals with disabilities and learning difficulties. The foundation is a leader in innovative inclusive practices.
Following the consolidation of our foundation and increase in demand for services, we are looking for motivated individuals with a positive outlook on the future, capable of adapting easily to new situations with a can-do attitude, respect toward diversity, enhanced self-determination, and quality of life.
- Developmental Interventionists will perform duties and interventions according to the service user’s needs at home, school, and in the community. They will help service users develop their full potential in communication, socialisation, self-help skills, motor development, and academic skills;
- Applicants need to be flexible, work on their own initiative, and be under the supervision of a trans-disciplinary team.
Interventionists with ABA courses will be given preference and remuneration is given according to qualifications and experience. Mileage allowance will also be provided.
- A degree in Psychology or a relevant field, ABA certification, and experience will be considered an asset;
- Graduates in Psychology, education, speech and language pathology, and O.T. are invited to apply;
- If you share our passion and commitment towards creating an inclusive society for persons with a disability in all spheres of life, then you should join our team to keep making this a reality.
If the above opportunity interests you, please submit your CV and cover letter via the button below. We look forward to receiving your application.
Equal Partners Foundation
Equal Partners Foundation is a parent-run, non-profit foundation supporting families with children and adults with disabilities and/or learning difficulties. Following the social model of disability, all our support programmes are individualised and are delivered in the community, in the natural environment where the individual requires support, including in homes, schools, places of work and recreation and the community at large. It is in these places that one can find our partners receiving support. Equal Partners seeks to support people with disabilities and learning difficulties toward a more independent and meaningful life within an inclusive society.
Equal Partners Foundation – KMP-86592