At Epic we’re working hard to help people and businesses of Malta to unlock their full potential, through our unique approach to telecommunications services. Our mission is to enable everyone in Malta to experience the best of both worlds: great service at great value. For too long, customers have had to compromise between the right services and a good deal.
We pride ourselves for building the strongest, state of the art network in Malta and strive to make it affordable for everyone. We like to do things right, and in the short time we disrupted the industry, which became too corporate and lazy. We launched Malta’s fastest 5G mobile, and optical fixed networks; opened up and promoted no lock-in contracts, and opened 8 new stores just in a few months to be closer to our customers.
Great network and great value – by great people
We work in a highly ambiguous and action-oriented environment which isn’t for everyone, but if you enjoy and understand what it means to change the rules and create something new, Epic is the best place for you right now. We are driven by autonomy, efficiency, innovation and collaboration.
Join us in our journey to change the way people see telecommunication companies and help us create an irresistible combination of great network and great value!
Senior Communications Specialist
The Brand Team is in the heart of change, a small but greatly dedicated and professional group, to provide inspiration and guidance for other teams, as well as create impactful initiatives internally and externally.
The Senior Communications Specialist’s role is to perform the marketing communication campaigns with maximum expertise and self-initiative with supervision and reporting to the Brand Manager. He / she also provides comprehensive input for campaign preparation, based on relevant business / marketing / brand objectives, continues to drive the project until campaign / project evaluation, and stakeholder management. His / Her expertise should cover campaign management, communication assets production with 3rd parties and digital capabilities, and event management.
You will be involved in the following tasks
- Support the Brand Manager in the development and execution of the brand strategy and marketing communications calendar and keep internal stakeholders well informed.
- Drive growth and differentiation on the market: responsible for developing concepts and execution of communication activities in all media both ATL and BTL, social media, sponsorships and other brand events.
- Work with designers and creative agencies to produce and deliver impactful marketing materials.
- Produce copy for marketing campaigns across all relevant communication channels.
- Think 360 degrees communication by exploring new media and utilising existing communication channels incl. TV, radio, OOH, stores, partners, digital, sponsorships, events and activations.
- Develop effective relationships with agencies, media contacts, and other third parties.
- Facilitate synergy amongst the different communication activities – oversee and drive PR activities and internal communications, and customer-facing teams to maximize opportunities in integrating activities targeted at customers or employees.
- Analyse the performance of marketing communications and develop optimisation solutions to drive efficiency and meet the KPIs.
- Keep strict and transparent track of the campaign / project budget as well as timing handled by him/her and must be able to provide accurate information about it within 24 hours.
- Act as a Champion of the Brand: make sure all our internal and external activities are integrated and support our brand strategy, demonstrating brand excellence across all activities.
Technical / Professional Expertise and Skills
- At least 5 years prior experience in a similar brand / marketing communications role, (agency experience considered an asset).
- Experience with writing copy and working with designers.
- Highly energetic with the ability to motivate and drive cross-functional team.
- Excellent strategic skills coupled with good eye for detail: ability to create concepts and execute them well.
- Excellent communicator both verbally and in written form, preferably in both Maltese and English.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Experience in Social/content and digital advertising, as well as in stakeholder management.
Epic – KMP-75928