At epic we are driven by autonomy, efficiency, and innovation, as we believe that these elements pave the way to epic craft! We empower our employees to work on things that they are passionate about. With us you will be given great benefits and working conditions.
At epic you will not just be joining, you will be adding! We pride ourselves on delivering a great network for great value to our customers and we do so through focusing on the customer, collaborating as one team.
Reporting to the Senior People Business Partner, this function will be responsible for supporting HR-related tasks, along the employee life cycle, building rapport and supporting functional teams across the organisation. To perform well in this role, the candidate should have some experience working in an HR department, with knowledge of employment law.
- Liaise and support on all HR related matters (administration, onboarding and offboarding, recruitment, payroll, and development)
- To promote a vibrant and positive culture where people feel engaged and supported
- Build and maintain strong relationships with and between departments
- Together with the HR team, find ways to boost productivity and retention while monitoring employee satisfaction and conducting related reports
- Participate in managing the company’s performance
- Experience in working in a similar role is considered a must
- Extensive and updated knowledge of Maltese employment law
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Avid knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of HR systems is considered an asset
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to work on own initiative, effectively and efficiently
Epic – KMP-67895