At epic we are driven by autonomy, efficiency, and innovation, as we believe that these elements pave the way to epic craft! We empower our employees to work on things that they are passionate about. With us, you will be given great benefits and working conditions. We pride ourselves on delivering great networks for great value to our customers and we do so by focusing on the customer and collaborating as one team.
In this role you will form part of the Customer Value Management team, working throughout all segments and products, using strong commercial acumen and data insight. Working closely with products, sales and commercials, driving improvements across revenue and churn through retention and cross-sell campaigns.
Key Accountabilities / Key Activities
- Base Management Strategy
- Maximize the full base revenue by developing and affecting upsell / cross-sell initiatives and retention strategies across segments.
- Accountable for driving retention performance through all segments on both outbound campaigns and inbound channels, e.g telesales and digital channels.
- Content and Lifecycle Management
- Work with stakeholders including Sales, Products, Care and operational teams to scope and deliver campaigns and initiatives that drive key KPIs.
- Execute outbound calling campaigns and below-the-line marketing and communications campaigns (email / SMS / app / online) to customers in line with the Customer Value Management (CVM) priorities and commercial objectives.
- Knowledge and Analytics
- Communication of segment and campaign performance to CVM, segment trading and Sales teams.
- Design and monitoring of base-related KPIs across the business.
- Use customer analytics, test and learn, and measurement to continually report on and improve campaign performance.
Core Competences, Knowledge and Experience
- Significant experience in commercial and / or CVM roles, preferably within telecoms.
- Strong commercial insight and the ability to make good judgements and take quick decisions.
- Proven stakeholder management in a matrix organisation.
- Strong analytical ability – understand complex data from multiple sources and articulate data and insight requirements.
- Marketing campaign management experience with emphasis on commercial outcomes.
Epic – KMP-78304