At epic we are driven by autonomy, efficiency, and innovation, as we believe that these elements pave the way to epic craft! We empower our employees to work on things that they are passionate about. With us you will be given great benefits and working conditions.
We pride ourselves on delivering a great network for great value to our customers and we do so by focusing on the customer, collaborating as one team.
Key Accountabilities / Key Activities:
- Examine the returned CPEs’ physical condition and refurbish if necessary.
- Provide an internet connection on internal systems to be able to perform basic tests on the CPEs.
- Perform basic tests with a working internet connection to confirm these CPEs deliver internet and telephony over a wired and wireless connection as expected.
- Repackage CPEs found to be in working condition adding some missing peripherals.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all items / parts used to recondition CPEs and repackage them for re-use.
- Handle inquiries and requests related to all refurbishing-related issues.
- Contact suppliers to get quotes for necessary equipment
Core Competencies, Knowledge and Experience:
- Basic knowledge of the latest CPEs.
- A good understanding of the mechanics of CPEs.
- Fluency in Maltese and English is a must.
- O’ level standard education.
- Strong communication and technical skills.
- Be able to work on own initiative.
Office based (Birkirkara).
Epic – KMP-86808