EPG Financial Services Limited (‘EPG’) (http://www.epg-financials.com/) is a Maltese licensed Financial Institution, authorised to offer an attractive portfolio of payment solutions as well as e-money products. As a regulated Institution, EPG merges technologies, services and security into optimised payments solutions for its customers.
EPG is a fully owned subsidiary of the Gauselmann Group (www.gauselmann.de/), an internationally active family-owned Group, committed to providing leisure-time entertainment and gaming fun with small stakes and prizes. EPG forms part of the Merkur business segment which consolidates the development, production and sales of gaming machines and corresponding games in Germany and abroad, as well as the cash and ticketing activities together with financial services.
At EPG, we are currently looking for a Technical Software Project Manager (PM) to join, on a full-time basis, our international team in Malta. If you are a dedicated and ambitious professional wishing to work in an environment that rewards competence, then we would like to hear from you.
The PM will work side by side with the other department heads – sales and marketing, finance, internal controls, operations and IT to formulate and execute the product requirements that will deliver productivity and practical efficient solutions for our emerging e-Wallet solution.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the PM shall be responsible for the following tasks:
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track cross-functional progress;
- Manage remote development teams for the successful implementation of product requirements;
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation;
- Facilitate team meetings and cross-functional workshops; and
- Proactively anticipate and work towards mitigating risks to project execution or stakeholder engagement.
We are looking for someone who:
- Can drive results at all levels, regardless of reporting structures;
- Fluent in (written and spoken) English and German;
- Feels comfortable in working up and across the organisation;
- Understand the software development lifecycle;
- Is a strategic thinker that results in new ideas that drives the business-forward;
- Is an EU/EEA citizen or duly qualified to work here; and
- Is willing to travel.
Education & Professional Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, or a related technical discipline;
- Software Development background (full-stack, backend or frontend development);
- Presentation skills – ability to create presentations using MS PowerPoint and experience in delivering presentations to all levels within an organisation;
- Quantitative and analytical skills, including ability to conduct outside/inside research, analyse data, and use MS Excel effectively to develop models and drive analyses; and
- Minimum of ten years work experience in gaming, financial services and / or payments industries within the EU/EEA, with a minimum of four years in the field of e-wallet or similar financial products.
EPG Financial Services Ltd – KMP-47066