As EPG, we are a fintech company doing exciting things in the e-wallet business. We have offices in Malta, Germany, Bulgaria and Greece and we are at a time of development and growth.
As a Junior DevOps Engineer, you will be forming part of the ICT Operations and Security team, and you will be responsible for assisting the team in the running of the AWS platform, cloud-based operations. This includes the running of our core business app, paylado, an e-wallet app that enables multi-channel payments and payment solutions.
In the role of Junior DevOps Engineer, you will be working with a dedicated team of DevOps engineers to implement DevOps culture across the project team. Your primary responsibility in this position will be to assist in the management of the operating system using AWS (Amazon Web Services) automation toolsets. Furthermore you will be working in order to find optimal hosting solutions, that are efficient for the user and cost-effective for the organization.
The role will involve activities such as installing, configuring and maintaining all tools needed to accomplish all the following DevOps functions – source control management, continuous integration, deployment, monitoring, database management, repository management, provisioning, release management, logging, building, testing, containerization, collaboration and security.
- Preferably 1 or more years experience working in a cloud services, DevOps role
- Basic knowledge of Kubernetes and Linux
- Formal certification in AWS will be considered a strong asset for the role
- Basic knowledge of networking, security and infrastructure best practices
- The capability to address inquisitively challenges and situations, and a willingness to research and learn about optimal solutions on an ongoing basis
- A tertiary-level qualification in computer science and / or computer engineering or related areas will be considered an asset for the role
What to expect
- General conditions: Flexible working time models, hybrid work model, competitive salary
- Advanced training and career: High degree of personal responsibility, diverse development opportunities throughout the entire group of companies
- Team and community: Open door attitude, friendly corporate culture, staff events, departmental events
- Exclusive offers: Local offers and a great office location
EPG Financial Services Ltd – KMP-86828