EPG Financial Services Limited (‘EPG’) is a Maltese licensed Financial Institution, authorised to offer an attractive portfolio of payment solutions as well as e-money products. As a regulated institution, EPG merges technologies, services and security into optimised payments solutions for its customers.
EPG is a fully owned subsidiary of the Gauselmann Group, an internationally active family-owned Group, committed to providing leisure-time entertainment and gaming fun with small stakes and prizes.
At EPG, we are currently looking for a Head of Finance to join, on a full-time basis, our international team in Malta. If you are a dedicated and ambitious professional wishing to work in an environment that rewards competence, then we would like to hear from you.
The Head of Finance will be leading the finance team and managing all the accounting operations of the institution.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, the Head of Finance shall be responsible for the following tasks:
- Ensure that the Company is at all time operating within the terms of its license conditions and other appliable laws, directives and regulations.
- Ensure that the Company is at all times operating in terms of its policies and procedures.
- Work closely with other department heads.
- Liaise with MFSA and other regulatory authorities where required.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely preparation and submission of monthly reporting, annual budgets, and regulatory reporting.
- Other duties commensurate with the role.
- Pro-active person with a can-do and decisive approach.
- Ability to take ownership of tasks on an individual and team basis, as applicable.
- Good team player who leads with motivation whilst maintaining a satisfactorily level of accuracy and quality in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to establish effective relationships, both in the immediate team and wider business.
- Be computer literate and experienced in the use of MS Office.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, with the ability to deal efficiently with different internal departments and external counterparts.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Education & Professional Experience
- The ideal candidate should be in possession of an accounting degree from a recognised educational body.
- The desirable applicant should have been working in a similar management role within a licensed payments environment (with the EU/EEA) for at least the past five (5) consecutive years.
The following professional and personal attributes shall be considered an asset:
- Already in possession of a valid PQ with MFSA.
- Work experience in the payment services sector, including e-wallet services.
- Confident, motivated and self-sufficient.
- Flexible and comfortable with a broad variety of duties.
- Genuine and loyal person.
- Proactive, emotionally intelligent individual with great people skills and keen eye for detail.
- Analytical and good time management skills and the ability to work independently. and
- Strong values combined with a readiness to challenge convention.
EPG Financial Services Ltd – KMP-53354