This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global team dedicated to outperforming every single day. We are looking for an enthusiastic Email Marketer Intern to join our Marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will, over time, take over responsibilities for managing our marketing efforts with email and more.
As the Email Marketer Intern, you will report to the Email Marketing Manager to own all email marketing efforts. You will also collaborate with our Marketing and Advertising team in relevant stages of marketing campaigns, while also helping to clarify queries that may arise regarding the area of email. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand, and maintain our marketing efforts.
This internship will help you acquire specialization skills within email marketing and provide you with knowledge of various strategies and expertise. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience within the email field and be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
About the Company
EPC Masters is a global team of passionate, knowledgeable marketing professionals who are data-driven and chase results. We have the experience and skill to turn opportunities into successful ventures. We are also flexible and intuitive, which are crucial traits to succeed in changing markets and keeping up with evolving technology.
As an online marketing agency, we service online dating sites. We are the engine that drives traffic and generates robust revenue. As a group, we strive to be more than the average marketing agency. We are a fresh face behind the tech and dedicated to our clients. We use our diverse background, technical skill, and vast marketing knowledge to optimize earnings per click for our clients and get returns for their investments.
We are looking for someone to learn and overall help to improve email marketing efforts for this role. This team member will provide valuable assistance mainly to the Email Marketing Manager and the team to ensure a more productive working environment. The individual will be working within a team, so good communication skills and a friendly approach must be key factors for achieving a formative role.
- Supporting the Email Marketing team
- Updating databases on internal system and spreadsheets
- Create and review content used for templates
- Code templates so they are readable by email providers and ultimately subscribers
- Over time, be able to improve email marketing efforts by performing A/B tests and test out various proof of concepts
- Troubleshoot and identify errors with code to swiftly amend those
- Be on the lookout for new tools and ideas to try out for improving our efforts and efficiency
- Work to agreed KPIs
- Become one of the go-to-people. Know the issues, communicate them successfully and accurately to internal departments, and follow them through resolution
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field
- Knowledge of marketing techniques and databases
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Be able to read and understand MySQL
- Have a creative mindset
- Ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to follow instructions and follow through on projects
- Proactive and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Innovative, happy to discuss ideas amongst peers. Confident and excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent English, both written and spoken, foreign language is a plus
- Experience working with email in any form is a strong advantage
What we offer:
Apart from the vibrant and bright offices mixture of traditional Maltese and industrial vibes and an outstanding international team, here is what’s on offer:
- A personal MacBook Pro
- Company and team events
- Learning and development opportunities
- Possibility for remote work
- Flexible hours and flexible holiday policy
If this sounds like something you are willing to try, we would love to meet you. Please send your CV, cover letter, and salary expectations via the apply button below.
EPC Masters Ltd – KMP-59064