We are looking for a talented Part Qualified Accountant to join our established practice to service our growing client base.
To be suitable for this role, you must be ready to hit the ground running within our fast-paced and dynamic environment, and have an enthusiastic approach to day to day tasks. You will also need to possess the ability to manage a wide range of projects, to tight deadlines.
- Be part qualified in ACCA;
- Computer literate with working knowledge of relevant accounting software (Sage, etc);
- Ideally possess a minimum of 3 years working experience;
- Fluent in written and verbal Maltese and English;
- Eager and willing to learn and progress in your professional career;
- Able to produce accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies to a trial balance stage and manage a portfolio of clients on your own initiative;
- Have excellent organisational skills together with the ability to work on their own initiative and meet deadlines.
Ennesse offers excellent training and progression opportunities for ambitious candidates who wish to progress their finance careers to the next level, once qualified there are plenty of routes for you to expand your knowledge.
Interviews are taking place right away.
Ennesse – KMP-59368