Are you passionate about developing your career in Accountancy?
Due to the growth and expansion of the company, we are now recruiting a Junior Accountant. You will be working closely with an experienced Accountant, who will help in developing your skills. There will also be plenty of opportunities for you to progress in the role.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Handling supplier invoices postings and payments;
- Completion of VAT returns;
- Assisting with tax computations (both personal and corporate);
- Performing bank reconciliations;
- Chasing debtors and managing creditors;
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts;
- Supporting the Finance team when needed.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Achieved an A’ level certification in Accounting or similar;
- Possess at least 2 years’ working experience in a similar role;
- Strong communication skills in both Maltese and English;
- Proficient with MS Office applications, particularly Excel;
- Able to be discreet, diplomatic, reliable and trustworthy.
The ideal candidate will be both adaptable and eager to learn. At Ennesse we offer the necessary support and guidance throughout your career with us as well as a custom training programme
to help you progress further.
So if you are eager to progress in your career within a supportive and highly successful accountancy firm, then this could be the perfect job for you! Apply today!
Ennesse – KMP-52430