Energy Commodities Trading Limited is looking for a full-time Back Office Assistant to help with administrative duties within the office. The ideal candidate would be a diligent person who can work on their own initiative and enjoys being organized. Experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.
The main business activity of the company is commodity trading with partners across Europe. Our dynamic business environment provides a chance to learn wide aspects of activities which are carried out on a frequent basis and improve your personal skills with help from other colleagues.
The employee will be responsible mainly for:
- Act as the first point of contact in the office for any visitors.
- Conducting correspondence on behalf of executives and other co-workers and the Company.
- Dealing with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail.
- Retrieve, file and manage corporate documents, letters and contracts and provide them to appropriate parties.
- Keeping accurate records of information.
- Organizing and maintaining the office layout and the supplies of stationery and equipment.
- Other duties are typical of an office clerk.
Desired skills and experience:
- A confident and positive attitude with a willingness to learn.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Flexibility in handling multiple tasks of a different nature and ability to prioritize effectively.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Computer literate and proficient user of Microsoft Office applications.
- Driving license and own transport.
What to expect:
- Dynamic work environment.
- Flexible working conditions.
- Possibility of professional development / study support.
- Valid work permit.
Energy Commodities Trading Limited – KMP-86835