Endo Finance plc, a company listed on the Malta Stock Exchange, forming part of Endo Ventures Group, a key player in the maritime industry both in Malta and overseas, is seeking to employ a Finance Manager to join their ever-growing Finance team. As a Finance Manager, you will be reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and quarterly financial statements for a number of companies within the group.
- Analyse and communicate financial results, and provide the CFO and Directors with key performance indicators.
- Assist the CFO in the preparation of reports, forecasts and budgets.
- Cash flow management and forecasting.
- Bank and inter-company reconciliations.
- Filing of VAT Returns.
- Monitoring and assisting in chasing debtors.
- Assist in developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure an accurate and timely monthly and year-end close.
- Work with external auditors and ensure a smooth running of annual audits.
- Performing any other duties as assigned by the Group CFO.
Qualifications and skills:
- You must be a fully qualified Accountant or in the final stages of obtaining a qualification leading to CPA.
- A minimum of 3 years of previous accounting experience locally is required for this position.
- Be fluent in both English and Maltese with excellent communication skills.
- Well-conversant with Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel and Word.
- Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Be meticulous, highly organised, and able to work in a team.
Endo Finance Plc – KMP-80533