Emmanuel Delicata Winemaker is a Maltese family owned winery that has earned a reputation for producing quality wines. The company’s commitment to quality and innovation extends to its employees who are encouraged to work to their individual strengths while at the same time remembering the importance of team work and co-operation, all with the interests of the end-consumer at heart.
The successful candidate will form part of the winemaking team and will be responsible for taking samples, analysing and recording juice and wine quality parameters, ordering and receiving laboratory supplies and keeping the laboratory in a clean and tidy condition.
The Laboratory Analyst will also be involved in the quality control required for the HACCP and ISO 9001 standard. S/He will report the results to the winemaking team.
- Candidates should be meticulous, accurate and efficient.
- Candidates should be in possession of a minimum of an O’ level qualification in Chemistry.
- They need to be able to communicate fluently in Maltese, English or Italian.
- Applicants are expected to be able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
- Previous experience will be considered an asset.
Emmanuel Delicata Winemaker Limited – KMP-54441