We are looking to add to our growing team with the appointment of a full-time Advertising and Marketing Executive.
This role is built for someone who has a genuine affinity with brands and branding. Above all, the ideal candidate will have a flair and passion for communicating the company values of Malta’s fourth-generation family winemaker and the virtues of more than 12 Delicata proprietary wine brands covering over 50 individual wines.
Preferably, you are an ambitious university graduate or hold a degree in advertising and marketing having worked for advertising agencies or in marketing departments of FMCG firms for at least 3 years.
As Delicata’s Advertising and Marketing Executive, you shall immerse yourself in the development and execution of all facets of the winery’s brand strategy including advertising, media planning, event organisation, promotions, sponsorships, consumer research and product development.
Besides a firm grasp of the principles of marketing, you have business acumen, hands-on digital marketing skills, the ability to write and speak effectively, a capacity for statistical analysis, organisational talent, an eye for detail with the willingness to ‘roll up your sleeves’.
Your daily routine is challenging and duties include:
- Contributing to marketing plans and strategies;
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns;
- Writing and proofreading promotional marketing copy;
- Compiling budgets and costing supplies and projects;
- Ensuring that communication flows effectively between the winery and the contracted advertising agency;
- Liaising with designers, printers, other suppliers, business clients and colleagues;
- Managing business customer relationships;
- Sourcing advertising opportunities;
- Managing the production and effective distribution of marketing materials;
- Organising and attending events;
- Sourcing and securing sponsorship;
- Maintaining social media presence.
Employment will see you secure a position with long-term career prospects with Malta’s most awarded winery. If you fit the requirements, are looking to step into a corporate role at Delicata and would take pride in promoting Maltese quality wines, then we’d like to hear from you.
Emmanuel Delicata Winemaker Limited – KMP-41519