We are looking to recruit a full-time Administrative Assistant / Receptionist who will provide administrative support and perform duties to help our office to run smoothly and efficiently.
- Greeting visitors at the reception;
- Dealing with queries on the phone and by email;
- Organise and schedule meetings;
- Perform a variety of administrative duties, such as answering phones, registering and sorting out incoming and outgoing mail, effect bookings for other staff members;
- Printing, scanning and binding;
- Ordering office supplies;
- Handling petty cash;
- Maintain and file client records;
- Assist with the preparation of reports;
- Support company operations by maintaining office systems;
- Support senior team members with administrative tasks.
Skills and experience
- Flexible and can-do attitude;
- Team player and willing to learn;
- Excellent communication and written skills in English;
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills;
- Good knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel and Powerpoint;
- Experience as an office administrator will be considered an asset;
- Applicants need to be fluent in both English and Maltese.
Essential primary requirements
- Minimum O’ level standard of education or equivalent;
- Previous experience in a similar role would be considered an asset.
EMCS Ltd – 2022AAR22