We are looking for a young and dynamic person to join our Marketing team. The selected candidate will contribute to the online marketing strategy for the different operations of the organization by planning and executing digital marketing campaigns.
- Assist in the formulation of marketing strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers;
- Plan, create, edit, and monitor content for different social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram TikTok, Linked In, etc), including the preparation of visual material;
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc.;
- Create content and maintain the company’s websites and liaise with external designers to guide required changes;
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.);
- Create content for other digital tools such as the hotel’s TV channel, etc;
- Produce e-newsletters and organize their distribution through various channels;
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of web analytics tools;
- Monitor social media activities to assess the public’s perception of the company’s brand;
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date;
- Support the production of marketing materials which are not necessarily related to digital outputs.
Requirements and skills:
- Previous work or internship experience in relevant fields: media, marketing, promotions, writing, design, and ad agency environment;
- Good understanding of Google Ads, SEO, Facebook Ads, etc.;
- Good knowledge of digital marketing principles – competitive research, keyword research, etc;
- Good understanding of different digital marketing KPIs and analytics;
- Familiar with graphic design tools such as Canva, etc;
- Copy / content writing skills, with an excellent level of English writing;
- Ability to multitask, work independently, and thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Comfortable communicating with stakeholders in a professional manner;
- Valid work permit.
If you’re interested in this challenging, yet awarding role, then we would like to hear from you.
Embassy Hotel Ltd – KMP-80091