Elmo Insurance is a respected company linked to global and financially strong reinsurers. Through a commitment to financial strength, quality underwriting and products, experienced and qualified staff, and a personalised service, we will ensure that the expectations of our shareholders, reinsurers, customers and staff are fully met, and that the company contributes to the economy and insurance market in Malta.
We are looking for an experienced Strategic Head of HR to join our Senior Management Team. This role will report to Chief Operating Officer and will be responsible for driving the HR Function within the organisation.
- Working with Senior and Middle Managers to manage the full employee cycle.
- Developing and implementing strategic human resources policies.
- Driving the development and implementation of company strategic objectives.
- Workforce planning; identification and forecasting of resource requirements.
- Recruitment of employees, negotiating employment agreements, maintaining onboarding programmes.
- Managing employee well-being and engagement.
- Motivating, mentoring, and supporting employees.
- Designing and delivering training programs.
- Developing and driving a performance-driven culture.
- Ensuring human resources programs and initiatives are effective, efficient, and aligned to overall business objectives and company strategy.
- Supporting employee career development.
- Driving change management processes.
- Structuring benefit packages.
- Acting as a point of reference for all HR Matters.
- Reporting on HR matters and data to the Board of Directors.
- Full management of internal communication processes such as; quarterly newsletter, information sessions; workshops etc.
Skills and Requirements:
- A tertiary degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, Management, or another related field.
- Proven experience in a strategic HR function.
- Full understanding of the way an organization operates to meet its objectives.
- Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices.
- A business acumen partnered with attention to the human element.
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards.
The right applicant will be offered a competitive salary and will be provided with adequate training. We also offer a high-quality working environment.
The post offers a very competitive remuneration package, which rewards high performance and professional experience.
If you meet the above criteria, please send your application below.
Elmo Insurance Ltd – KMP-64092