Our company is looking for a dynamic individual to fulfil the post of a Hospitality Manager.
The position requires experience in managing inventory, diligence and a good level of communication. The Hospitality Manager will be expected to have the relevant industry experience and a strong ability to develop positive relationships with suppliers and customers.
Key Responsibilities / Duties but are not limited to:
- Sales and Marketing
- Direct the development and execution of strategic sales and marketing initiatives that lead to the achievement of:
- Targeted goals.
- Revenue and total revenue goals.
- Sales booking goals.
- Sales productivity goals.
- Participate in the daily and weekly revenue strategies.
- Support the ongoing sales effort by participating in the direct sales effort.
- Financial and Accounting
- Ensure costs are controlled so goals can be achieved.
- Ensure proper flow-through goals are achieved for any revenue variance.
- Comply with all management company accounting procedures.
- Develop annual business plans including:
- Sales and Marketing plan under the direction of the owner.
- Food and Beverage
- Ability to oversee food and beverage operations and deliver superior service.
- Work together with the F&B team in order to organize, coordinate and ensure that events are held in accordance with brand quality standards.
- Produce strong revenue and departmental profit.
- Other Areas
- Interact with customers and associates on a regular basis to drive guest service and the owner’s satisfaction scores.
- Achieve targeted customers service satisfaction goals and successfully pass brand quality evaluations.
- Comply with all local and brand life safety policies.
- Ensure all company and brand required training is executed in the appropriate time frame.
- Interview, hire, supervise, train, and counsel staff in the efficient operations of their departments.
- Develop departmental improvement plans as may be required.
- Conduct regular visual inspections of the property to ensure proper maintenance, cleanliness and service standards are in place.
- Operate the property in an energy-efficient manner.
The selected applicant would preferably have the following skills and abilities:
- Experience in catering stores.
- Accurate and reliable person.
- Proactive with high motivation and a positive attitude.
- Possess strong communication skills.
- Have basic knowledge of computer skills.
Ellul Wines & Spirits – KMP-61239