Elepac Limited is a manufacturing company established in 1995. Our core focus is to provide electronic packaging products to customers in the semiconductor industry. The company hosts a range of specialised plastic forming processes, such as high precision plastic injection-moulding, sheet-cutting and sheet-thermoforming.
Elepac Limited is currently seeking to employ Electrical Technicians to form part of the company’s Maintenance team.
The candidates for Electrical Technicians are expected to diligently carry out the following duties, tasks and responsibilities:
- Assist in the organisation of preventive maintenance plans for regulating and scheduling breakdowns.
- Perform replacement on diagnosed faulty electrical and electronic elements of machines and any auxiliary equipment.
- Carry out diagnosis and correct or replace malfunctioning electronic units.
- Render assistance and manage contractors’ roles for electrical duties.
The following qualities will be expected of individuals contending for the position:
- Diploma / Degree in the pertinent engineering discipline with a minimum of 2 years experience in the respective field.
- Sufficient familiarity with schematic electrical and electronic diagrams.
- Be self-motivated and capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Good communication and analytical capabilities.
- Willing to accept and participate in specific training as requested by the company.
- Acquaintance with safety, health, and environmental regulations.
Elepac Ltd – KMP-59327