Elepac Ltd is looking to recruit an Accounts Clerk on a full-time basis.
- Posting of all accounting documents up to Trial Balance on the financial accounting system;
- Checking of invoices against relevant documentation before passing such invoices on for payment;
- Updating Bank Accounts including monthly Bank Reconciliations;
- Periodic reconciliation of creditors’ statements with accounting records;
- Preparing customer invoices, credit notes, cash sales and receipts;
- Assisting in periodic stock-taking exercises;
- Assisting in the preparation of VAT returns and other regulatory reporting;
- Assisting the Financial Controller and Group Accountants as and when required.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar accounting position;
- Experience using accounting software (particularly SAP will be considered an asset);
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Excel;
- Proficiency in English (oral and written);
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team;
- Attention to detail;
- Candidates in the process of obtaining a professional accounting qualification would be preferred.
Elepac Ltd – KMP-61350