We are currently seeking an Operations Technician to join the team.
- Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the power plant and auxiliaries.
- Reporting to the Operations Team Leader.
- Working a 24/7 arrangement averaging 40 hours per week over the year.
- The ideal candidate should have experience in a power plant or similar oil and gas / heavy engineering positions.
- A recognised craft qualification (MQF level 5) in an engineering discipline is required and knowledge of process engineering computer applications would be an advantage.
- Good verbal and written skills in the English language are required.
The successful candidate would be based at Delimara 4 Power Plant in Marsaxlokk.
ElectroGas Malta – KMP-77526