Due to constant growth of the company, E&L Enterprises Ltd is recruiting a Quantity Surveyor on full-time basis who will be working closely with the Commercial Manager.
- Assist in establishing a client’s requirements and undertake feasibility studies to ensure their proposals will work
- Tendering which includes: analysing of tender documents, billing, prepare and analyse project costings for tender submissions, including all procurement of material, quantities, labour and time
- Negotiate work schedules, generate programme of works and method statements
- Generate cashflows according to tender submission
- Measure and value the work done on site and quantifying client’s bills to assist the administration
- Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors
- Perform risk, value management and cost control during construction
- 3-years of minimum experience in steel construction industry
- Organizational, verbal and written communication skills a must
- Able to work in a team and meet deadlines
- Understand steel production methods and processes
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- A clean driving license
- Good police conduct
- Computer literate
- Maths skills and attention to detail
An attractive remuneration package with a competitive salary and excellent benefits such use of a company car and mobile phone is being offered.
Only candidates from EU Countries or those with a valid working permit and currently residing in Malta shall apply.
E&L Enterprises Ltd – KMP-72520