E&L Enterprises Ltd. is continuing to expand and we are currently looking to recruit another Project Manager to join our team.
Who are we?
We are a company which specialises in steel manufacturing for industrial steel structures around Malta and Gozo. Our company is always aiming to meet the customer needs.
Do you tick the below requirements?
If you are willing to work on a full-time basis and be part of an ambitious team. Then keep reading! We want someone who is self-driven and go above and beyond.
The ideal candidate will be required to
- Work closely with our draughtsman to prepare comprehensive action plans and timeframes;
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information;
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes;
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives;
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve;
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise;
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants;
- Work with the draughtsman to eliminate issues;
- Measure and track project quantities during on-site visits;
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests.
- Must have a driving license;
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery;
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management;
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills;
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control.
Though these are our desired requirements they are not all essential. If you have a passion for this industry and can discuss with us your capabilities whilst demonstrating your knowledge then we want to hear from you!
An attractive remuneration package with a competitive salary and excellent benefits such as a company car and mobile phone is being offered.
E&L Enterprises Ltd – KMP-67949