E & L Enterprises is currently seeking to recruit a Draughtsperson on a full-time basis to form part of our Production team. This role entails coordination and verbal communication with staff members and clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working closely with our Production Team to prepare Shop CAD Drawings (plans, sections and details) for manufacturing with comprehensive action plans and timeframes.
- The Draftsperson is responsible for the preparation of architectural designs and shop drawings using AutoCAD and ensuring that design drawings conform to the specifications provided.
- To carry out periodical reporting and monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise directly with clients.
- Act as the point of contact between the structural engineer and the Project Manager.
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests.
- Three years of minimum experience with AutoCAD software.
- 3-years minimum experience in steel structure designs is a must.
- Experience and certification in 3 CAD drawings is an asset.
- Experience with SolidWorks software preferred.
- Maths skills and attention to detail.
- A clean driving license.
- Good police conduct.
- Computer literate.
- Understand steel production methods and processes.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time management.
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills.
An attractive remuneration package with a competitive salary and excellent benefits such use of a company car and mobile phone is being offered.
Only candidates from EU Countries or those with a valid working permit and currently residing in Malta shall apply.E&L Enterprises Ltd – KMP-72521