Do you want to form part of a dynamic team, at the forefront of their industry?
To work in an environment with opportunities for growth and a rewarding career? Then we want to hear from you.
A vacancy has arisen in the Accounts department and applications are invited for a full-time Accounts Officer. The successful candidate will be part of our Accounts team and will be in direct contact with our clients and internal teams.
- Processing of day-to-day transactions such as issue of quotations, work orders and invoices
- Assist in the upkeep of debtors on a weekly basis
- Chasing of outstanding debts
- Preparing bank deposits slips, general ledger postings and statements
- Issue of Interim Payment Applications (IPA) on major projects
- Project reconciliations via profit and loss reports
- Liaise with the bank to issue bank guarantees on projects
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Carrying out any other duties as may be reasonably assigned
- Applicants must have an Accounts A’ level standard
- A minimum of 1-year experience in accounts
- Possess an ECDL certification or good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Sage would be considered an asset
- A good working environment
- Generous remuneration package
- Reputable organization for the excellent training it provides
Only Candidates with a valid working permit will be considered.
E&L Enterprises Ltd – KMP-80524