Do you want to form part of a dynamic team, at the forefront of their industry? To work in an environment with opportunities for growth and a rewarding career? Then we want to hear from you.
A vacancy has arisen in the accounts department and applications are invited for a full-time Accounts Officer.
The successful candidate will be part of our accounts team and will be in direct contact with our clients and internal teams.
- Processing of day-to-day transactions such as issue of quotations, work orders and invoices for major projects
- Assist in the upkeep of debtors on a weekly basis
- Chasing of outstanding debts
- Preparing bank deposits slips, general ledger postings and statements
- Issue of Interim Payment Applications (IPA) on major projects
- Project reconciliations via profit and loss reports
- Liaise with bank to issue the bank guarantees on projects
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Carrying out any other duties as may be reasonably assigned
- Applicants must have Accounts O’ level standard / A’ level standard / AAT qualification or be in the early stages of ACCA
- A minimum of 1 year experience in accounts
- Possess an ECDL certification or good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Sage would be considered an asset
- A good working environment
- Generous renumeration package
- Reputable organization for the excellent training it provides
E&L Enterprises Ltd – KMP-64259