EHLION specialises in high-quality translations and language consulting. We’re active in all language-related areas of international communications, working in over 100 languages in more than 800 combinations in compliance with ISO 17100.
We’re looking to hire a full-time Recruiter / Human Resources Manager.
We envisage our new colleague as an organisational proactive power plant: A Jack of all trades with the ability to master multiple parallel tasks with such regal serenity that the “i”s are dotted and the “t”s are crossed in everything from the most banal paperwork to processes of the highest complexity. We’d welcome a colleague who’ll take a diligent, responsible and structured approach to the job and who – following an in-depth induction by our existing team – will be able to independently coordinate and take personal responsibility for his or her assigned tasks, completing them to the highest possible standard.
As Recruiter at EHLION, you will be responsible for our Resource Management which oversees the recruiting and qualification of our translators and other language professionals compliant with ISO 17100.
Your tasks will include (non exhaustive)
- Posting recruiting requirements in a creative way on different platforms online
- Collaborating closely with the Supervisor Project Management
- Proactively contacting resources
- Evaluating applications in compliance with our guidelines
- Screening of applicants according to ISO stipulations and internal guidelines
- Entry of accepted resources into our database and constant maintenance of the latter
- Detailed documentation of the overall process
- Networking through association memberships, trade groups, social media and other channels
- Implementing recruiting initiatives
- Other job related tasks as they arise
The requirements for this position include (non exhaustive)
- Experience in the required, a related field or in administrative work
- Proficient use of MS Office applications
- Attention to detail and structured and coordinated way of working
- Passion for administrative work
- Outside the box mentality
- Excellent command of at least one other language in addition to English
Please send us application along with your CV and a covering letter that tells us a bit about who you are, what motivates you and what you’re passionate about. Please indicate your salary expectations.
Ehlion Ltd – KMP-46819