EHLION was founded in 2012 with the vision to provide a vast portfolio of professional language services under one roof. The company specializes in state-of-the-art translations and a multitude of other language services that are provided at the highest level of quality.
With a network of 3,000 plus language specialists, EHLION works world-wide in over 100 languages and more than 800 language combinations. As an ISO 17100 certified company, we serve our clients with great attention to detail 24/7 around the globe.
We are on the search for a Translation Project Manager (German Speaking) to join our exciting team!
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Manage and coordinate the entire lifecycle of multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Monitor and control project status and establish ways to gain efficiencies
- Create quotes and prepare bids
- Liaise with clients, translators and other third parties
- Manage project finances, including successful project budgeting
- Prepare and maintain project documentation
- Perform quality checks at various stages of the process to ensure quality and accuracy (e.g: proofreading and final checks)
Essential Skills and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree or background in translation or languages
- Experience in translation or project coordination is a plus
- Native or near-native fluency in German and near-native fluency in English
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office
- Training will be provided, however, proficiency in SDL Trados Studio and other CAT tools will be considered a huge plus
- Superior communication skills including professional email correspondence
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service and anticipate customer needs
- Excellent organising and multitasking skills
- Great eye for detail
- Extremely professional and friendly nature
- Company benefits apply for the successful candidateEhlion Ltd – KMP-54674