EHLION specialises in high-quality translations and language consulting. We’re active in all language-related areas of international communications, working in over 100 languages in more than 800 combinations in compliance with ISO 17100.
We’re looking to recruit a full-time Accounting Assistant / Accountant Clerk.
We envisage our new colleague as an organisational proactive power plant: A Jack of all trades with the ability to master multiple parallel tasks with such regal serenity that the “i”s are dotted and the “t”s are crossed. We’d welcome a colleague who’ll take a diligent, responsible and structured approach to the job and who will be able to independently coordinate and take personal responsibility for the assigned tasks and duties, completing them to the highest standard.
In addition to being able to handle all of that and more, the new colleague we’re looking for has to be an all-round good egg to fit in with our existing great team. We work in a wonderful, eclectic, multifaceted, exciting sector that never gets boring.
As Accounting Assistant / Accountant Clerk at EHLION, you will be responsible for our accounting.
Your tasks will include (non exhaustive):
- Inputting and managing Quickbooks or other accounting software.
- Creating and managing payables from within our system.
- Creating and managing receivables from within our system.
- Working within our software application Plunet Business Manager.
- Working with third-party software.
- Preparing payables for payment and executing payment until authorisation stage by supervisor.
- Preparing and documenting financial transactions.
- Collecting information, preparing overviews and reports.
The requirements for this position include (non exhaustive):
- Experience in the required, a related field or in accounting-related work.
- Proficient use of MS Office and other field-related applications.
- Attention to detail and structured and coordinated way of working.
- Passion for media-related work.
- Outside the box mentality.
- Excellent command of at least one other language in addition to English.
Please send us application along with your CV / résumé and a covering letter that tells us a bit about who you are, what motivates you and what you’re passionate about. Please indicate your salary expectations.
Ehlion Ltd – KMP-50711