Our client, one of Malta’s largest financial services firms offering a large range of services across a variety of financial assets is seeking to recruit a Senior iOS Developer to join their growing team!
Our client houses a multinational team of software specialists who thrive on a challenge and are always looking for the next big thing. Their methodology is agile and as dynamic as it gets. They build enterprise systems using the latest technologies.
Our client is seeking to recruit a senior iOS developer to join our iOS team. You will be responsible for the development of our new iOS trading application which is aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile, tablet and apple watch. Your primary focus will be development of the new iOS application and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build core applications for the iOS platform;
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features;
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs;
- Ensure adherence to the highest code quality and organisation.
- Proficient with Swift;
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc;
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning;
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services;
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards;
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines;
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred;
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools;
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications;
- Knack for benchmarking and optimisation;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git);
- Familiarity with continuous integration;
- Possessing an IT qualification is preferred.
Egg Recruitment – KMP-41436